Here are some guidelines to help the meeting run smoothly. To prevent background noise from disrupting the meeting, please mute your line whenever you are not speaking.
- To mute press the * 6 key on your phone pad and you will hear a prompt saying you are now muted.
- When you want to speak, press the * 6 key again, and you will hear a prompt saying you are now un-muted.
- If there is an echo, static or other interference on the line please double check that you have your phone muted.
Please resist the desire to cross-talk, which means directly commenting on another person’s share. Your intention may be to show support, but commenting on another’s share could be misinterpreted.
The 7th Tradition helps support CEA-HOW as a whole in its efforts to continue to carry the message to those who still suffer in the following ways:
- Provide literature to the fellowship
- Prudent reserve for a phone line should the free service be discontinued
- Supports the website which is the central source for phone line meeting information
- Area donations support sending delegates to the World Service Conference every year