Phone Bridge Meetings
Click on the link (blue text) to open the meeting schedule for your area. This will open a new window which can be printed.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW NUMBER FOR THE ENGLISH MEETINGS AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2015
- SCHEDULE of English MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 775-7031, access code: 552 679 223#
- SCHEDULE of Spanish MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 432-0928, access code: 634992#
- SCHEDULE of Skype MEETINGS See Skype addresses on meeting schedule
- Meeting formats - meeting readings and formats for phone bridge meetings are available to read and download
- Listen or Download - Phone Bridge Workshops and Events
- Announcement Line: Call in to hear the weekly Phone Bridge Announcements 605-475-4849, Access/Reference Code 605134# - #
- Meeting Coordinator: Contact Paula N. at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 281-633-2498 CST
- Sponsor Coordinator: Contact Michelle R. via email: Phonebridgesponsorcoordinator@gmail.com or by phone at 814-470-2065 EST. *When contacting by email or phone, please leave your name, safe phone number, time zone, and level of sponsor needed or the level that you can provide.
- Literature Requests: You must have a sponsor to receive the food plan. Please contact Joyanne M. via email at: email@example.com or by phone at 303-747-2415 MT.
- Outreach List/Phone List Requests - We are required to make 4 calls a day, one to our sponsor and 3 to other CEA-HOW members. Contact Jan D. via email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 928-279-6021 MT for a list of phone numbers for outreach. Email to be included on the list or to change your information on the list.
- Phone Bridge Coordinator: Records the Phone Bridge workshops; handles any technical issues with the Phone Bridge conference lines. Contact Cheryl A. via email at: email@example.com or by phone at 718-438-6790 ET.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Bridge Executive Committee Members 2015
- Chair – Lucille K. (845) 476-3485 ET, email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Marsha D. (206) 372-7856 PT, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Susan M. 510-421-2205 PT email@example.com
- Secretary – Ginger B. (602) 423-3496 PT/MT, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Phone Bridge Service Support Team
A group of CEA-HOW volunteers who are willing to answer any questions you may have about Phone Bridge Service positions.
- Cheryl in NY at 718-438-6790 EST
- Jan W. in ID at 208-356-9423 MST
- Roberta S. in CA at 714-299-9721 PST
- Marsha in NJ at 609-886-2812 EST
- Shellee in CA at 562-688-4728 PST
Upcoming Phone Bridge Events
|03/11/2016 - 4:00pm to 03/13/2016 - 12:00pm||
CEA-HOW PHONE BRIDGE SERENITY RETREAT
CEA-HOW PHONE BRIDGE SENENITY RETREAT
March 11-13, 2016
in San Diego, CA at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
$300.00. Double occupancy. Includes 2 nights and 2 dinners.
$50 deposit due June 15, 2015
For more information: Call Adell (909) 964-1521 or Tara (818) 429-6981.
Download Event Flyer, Download Event Flyer
The 7th Tradition
The 7th Tradition supports Compulsive Eaters Anonymous - HOW in the following ways:
- Supports CEA-HOW in its primary purpose to continue to carry the message to those who still suffer
- Supports website development and maintenance which is the central source for meeting information
- Supports development and printing of literature used in the daily working of the CEA-HOW program
- Provides a prudent reserve for a phone line should the free service be discontinued
- Supports sending phone bridge delegates to the World Service Business Conference every year
There are three ways to contribute:
Please Send 7th tradition for all meetings to the bridge line treasurer at the following address :
CEA-HOW Bridge Meeting
PO Box 29048
Phoenix, AZ 85038
III. Paypal: Recurring Contributions:
To establish a monthly recurring donation use the “subscribe” button below. The preset contribution amounts are listed in the drop down menu. If there is an amount you would like to establish that isn’t listed, contact the Treasurer at email@example.com.
Interested in Starting a CEA-HOW Meeting?
If you are interested in starting a CEA-HOW meeting, go to http://www.ceahow.org/content/how-start-new-cea-how-meeting and read and follow the instructions. If you have questions, contact WSO for assistance.
- Sunday 5:00 PM EST - reserved for the Monthly Phone Bridge Intergroup meeting
- Sunday 3:00/4:00 PM EST - reserved for the Sunday meeting that changes based on daylight savings time.